Come see us in-person!
Porter and Chester Institute's Open House events are a great way to learn more about career training at PCI. For recent high school graduates and adult learners looking to go back to school, these events are the perfect OPPORTUNITY to learn all things PCI! Here are three reasons why you should take the time to stop by our next Open House:
1) You have to see our facilities in-person! Stop by the Dental and Medical Assisting labs to see operatories, equipment and instruments modeled after real-life dentist and doctor offices. Check out the vehicles and service bays where our Automotive Technology students train. Each of Porter and Chester Institute program's classrooms and labs are industry-modeled and designed to mirror professional workplaces.
2) Say "hi" to a friendly face! Not only do our instructors have years of experience in the occupations they teach, they are passionate about their areas of expertise and love to share their knowledge with students. They get excited when they see prospective students showing an interest in their program and are more than willing to take a moment to chat and answer questions.
3) There's no such thing as a dumb question. An Open House is the perfect time and place to ask us all the questions you might have about PCI and your program of interest. What is the average class size? Is graduate employment assistance offered? Is the campus safe and secure? Bring your parents, spouse, friends and loved ones. Let them be a part of the process and we'll answer their questions too!
- Take photos and notes during your tour
- Guided tours start on the hour - pick a time that fits your schedule
- Be prepared to answer questions about things that are important to you
- Invite your friends to share the experience
Make 2020 YOUR year for a NEW career! Attend a Porter and Chester Institute Open House to find out how we prepare graduates to begin careers in automotive, computer, cosmetology, healthcare, or skilled trades fields. To check out our upcoming event schedule and to RSVP, call 1.800.870.6789 or visit our events page today!