Our Computer Aided Drafting and Design program is now 100% online!
In our Computer Aided Drafting and Design program, you will receive AutoCAD training, Revit and SolidWorks training, and much more, in as few as 12 months. And we've just reduced tuition for this program!
- 100% online
- Program Length: 12 months
- Total cost $19,995 (Includes: Tuition, Laptop, eBooks/books, materials, uniforms, and student fees)
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify. Our team will work with you to determine what you’re eligible for and how to pay for school.
How/When to Apply
We start new sessions on a regular basis.
Next Start Date: August 15, 2022
At Porter and Chester Institute, we're making it easier than ever for you to enroll using our automated application portal. Upload your documents and start the financial aid process without the hassle of drawn-out application processes. And our admissions staff is still available to help you every step of the way. Taking control of your career just got easier!
- Classes are 100% online, to be completed on your own schedule
- You'll need to reserve 25-30 hours per week for educational activities and study
- First week includes acclimation to the systems and laptop
Intro to AutoCAD
Intro to Revit Archicture
Intro to SolidWorks
Intro to Microsoft Office
Commercial Design Principles
Residential Design Principles
Plastics Design Principles
Fixture Design Principles
Jig Design Principles
Die Design Principles