At Porter and Chester Institute (PCI), students can get quality education and training in 11 fields including trades, healthcare, automotive, computers, and cosmetology. Classes are offered in several different formats including hybrid learning, 100% online, and 100% in-person. PCI campuses can be found in many areas within Connecticut and Massachusetts.
There are many types of financial aid options for qualified individuals including Title IV programs, private scholarships, institutional grants, and more.
Title IV Programs
- Federal Direct Subsidized Loans (DSL)
- Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan (DUL)
- Federal Direct PLUS Loans (DPLUS)
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
Scholarships and Grants
- 2022 High School Graduate Scholarship Grant
- Family Member Tuition Grant
- CNA Community Service Grant (Healthcare)
- Medical Assisting to Practical Nursing Grant (Healthcare)
- The Imagine America Foundation Scholarships
- SkillPointe Foundation $1,000 Scholarship for Technical/Vocational Training (Healthcare and Skilled Trades)
- mikeroweWORKS Work Ethic Scholarship (Skilled Trades)
- 2021 Greater Hartford Trades Scholarship Foundation (Skilled Trades)
- A & J Generator Scholarship (Skilled Trades)
- ASA Northeast Industry Scholarship (Skilled Trades)
Applying for TIV grants and loans begins with the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). To learn more about completing the FAFSA, visit our website.
If you or someone you know is thinking about enrolling at PCI, check out what financial aid options may be available. Visit our financial aid webpage or reach out to our educational funding team to learn more. If you're ready to enroll at PCI, visit the online application portal.